Thursday 23 October 2008

Tilly And The Wall - Oh!


So, excitingly my copy of the latest Tilly and the Wall album (called 'O') arrived today! I've now listened to it three times, and I have to say that I think it is worth every penny. I'd heard snippets of the new tracks, and I was worried that they had gone a bit too rock but... overall the album is nicely balanced with traditional Tilly sounds and some new stuff to keep us interested! Hoorah! I think 'Beat Control' has received some well deserved radio airplay here in the UK, but I also really like 'Pot Kettle Black' - I have no idea how I will sleep tonight with that song going round in my head! You should definitely buy it, and it's a snip at £6.98 from Amazon. I've included the amazing 80's style new rave video for Beat Control below.

No comments: