Thursday 1 October 2009

Winter Wool

I think we can officially say that the summer is over - I've spent the last week kicking crunchy brown leaves, so I'm not feeling too bad about it! Anyway, with that in mind I've started to think about all things warm. I came across Yokoo and her wondrous woolens a while ago, but now we have hit October it seems like a good time to mention her wares. All Yokoo knits are hand made to order, which means you can choose the exact colour you want (it takes 2 weeks to deliver). The above (called the soopa scarf) is over 8 foot long, and 8 and half inches wide, and I can't think of anything nicer to keep me snug at night. There are other options - if that's a bit too long for you. Go check out her Etsy store and think about getting cosy!
Picture via Yokoo Etsy store

No comments: